Support the MCO
The Mukilteo Community Orchestra is a 501c3 non profit organization and welcomes any donations of time or money.
A few items that your donation makes it possible for the MCO to do:
- Sponsor guest performers
- Purchase music
- Rent special music equipment for concerts
Please consider makinga tax deductible contribution.
Volunteers are relied on for the following:
- Set up and tear down of audience seats for each of our concerts.
- Ushers for our concerts
- Pre-concert music
- Putting up concert posters
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer.
Display a concert poster in your business
The MCO appreciates the support of area businesses displaying the MCO's concert poster to promote our upcoming concerts. If you would like to have a poster displayed in your business please contact us at email@example.com Be sure to include your business name and address.
Advertise in the MCO concert programs
- While promoting your business you will also be helping to support our mission of providing performance and educational opportunities for our regional musicians to create integrative musical experiences for the community.
- Your ad will appear inside all 3 of our concert programs.
- Our concerts are well attended and are held at Rosehill Community Center in Mukilteo.
- Click here for advertisement form and to see what example ads look like.